Monday 19 March 2012

Conclusion


As this project comes to an end I just wanted to thank you all for reading my blog. I hope you have come away learning more then you did when you began this Fair Trade: Coffee Culture adventure with me. I know that I have emerged from this research project with a new knowledge on fair-trade. I’ll admit that I started off as one of those consumers who blindly bought coffee with the fair-trade certification label because I thought I would look like a better consumer, and in turn person. Now I know how I am helping make a difference, and I buy fair-trade certified coffee beans with a purposeful intent.
What makes this a relevant social movement is that we as members of current society are all part of it. We have the choice to buy the fair-trade certified or non-certified coffee beans. That choice is a simple step on the larger journey toward the goal of fair-trade!
Well, I am off to go brew a pot for myself now! Wishing you all the best. 





No comments:

Post a Comment